The 2nd International Conference on Global Warming and Climate Change 2019 (GlobeWarm ‘19) invites academicians, researchers, policy makers and other stakeholders to send original research abstracts, case studies formatted according to the given format. The conference will be held from 24th – 25th October 2019 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The internationally recognized scholars will evaluate all research papers in a double blind reviewing process and will select according to the international research standard. All the accepted research papers/ abstracts will be eligible to present at the conference and they should register on or before the deadline.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to,
- Climate Change , Agriculture and food security
- Climate change and sustainable development
- Climate change mitigation
- Climate change adaptation
- Promoting global policies for the climate change
- Climate change and energy
- Climate modelling and predictions
- ICT and Weather Information Management;
- Climate Change and Technology
- Climate change and Green initiatives & products
- Climate Change and Migration
- Climate change, poverty and gender issues