The International Institute of Knowledge Management invite you to send your abstracts to the International Conference on Global Warming and Climate Change 2018 (GlobeWarm 2018). The conference will be held on 4th – 5th October 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand under the theme “ Creating a global dialogue towards a sustainable future ”
GlobeWarm 2018 is aims to bring Researchers, Scholars, Scientist, Policymakers, Industry experts , Biomedical, Specialists, Environmental science community, Academicians and weather scientists gather for a common objective which makes the society and communities for better life. Representing every continents and regions across the world they may share views and ideas, have network with international colleagues and make the conference meaning full occasion. We invite you all participants to attend the International Conference on Global Warming and Climate change 2018 from all around the world.
You are encouraged to send original research abstracts, case studies formatted according to the given format. All research papers will be evaluated by international recognized scholars in a double blind reviewing process and research papers will be selected according to the international research standard. All the accepted research papers / abstract will be eligible to be presented at the conference and they should register on or before the final registration deadline 4th September 2018.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to,
- Climate Change , Agriculture and food security
- Climate change and sustainable development
- Climate change mitigation
- Climate change adaptation
- Promoting global policies for the climate change
- Climate change and energy
- Climate modelling and predictions
- ICT and Weather Information Management;
- Climate Change and Technology
- Climate change and Green initiatives & products
- Climate Change and Migration
- Climate change, poverty and gender issues
- Now you can submit your research paper at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before submitting your abstract please follow the abstract submission Guidelines.
- Submit Abstract before 17th August 2018
If you wish to be a presenter at the International Conference on Global Warming and Climate Change 2018, Register for the conference and Reserve your slot now.